A Community Manager is responsible for the satisfaction and growth of the community. You plan events and contests, forward cool ideas and suggestions from the community to the appropriate department. You watch out for inconsistencies and work very closely with the community. Whether on Discord, the website, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, teamspeak. No matter where, you keep an eye on the V4 community and make sure that it lacks nothing. You also take care of the newly introduced Grinder program where you work together with the respective Esport Management to support them as good as possible.
Core and main tasks:
- Strong interaction with the community on all supported Platforms
- Planning and preparation of new giveaways and events
- Administration of the V4 Grinder Program
- Intensive cooperation and briefing with the Esport Management
- Assistance in other management areas
- General administration activities
- Minimum age of 18 years (Full business and legal capacity).
- Resident in DACH region.
- Fluent German in speech and writing.
- Profound knowledge of English in speech and writing.
- Profound knowledge in the area of eSports, especially and its accompanying branches (Leagues, Cups, …).
- Profound knowledge in the area of Community Activities
- Profound knowledge in the use of Office 365 (OneDrive, Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Voluntary interest in further education and knowledge consolidation.
- Interest and willingness to work together in a cohesive team.
- This position is on a Mini-Job or Part-Time Job basis for now. Fulltime jobs are planned for the end of 2021.
APPLY HERE (Mail) with the subject [COMMUNITY- Your Full Name]